Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos was upbeat on Monday that the June 21 eurogroup will come up with a good solution on Greek debt relief.
“On June 21 we hope that we will have a good solution,” he told a parliamentary committee discussing the draft bill to be voted on Thursday.
“It will not be a precautionary credit line of support so that you can call it a fourth memorandum. It will involve boosted supervision without conditions, without money and without extra measures,” he said.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans