The Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV) criticized the Greek government’s development plan but added that it is more complete than reform programs adopted in Greece in pre-crisis eras, according to a weekly report published Thursday.
The growth plan does not avoid crucial issues relating to public administration, education, public health and justice, it added.
SEV lashed out at the government for failing to hold talks with business groups over the growth plan which lacks numerical goals and time frame for its implementation.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans