Insurance premium production grew 3.2 pct in the first four months of 2018 to 1.32 billion euros, the Association of Insurance Companies of Greece said in a report released on Thursday.
The report said that premium production in the life insurance sector totaled 615.1 million euros, down 1.3 pct compared with the same period in 2017, while production of unit link products fell 20.5 pct and life insurance production was up 2.4 pct in the January-April period. In the damage sector premium production grew 7.6 pct to around 700.5 million euros, while car insurance production grew 3.4 pct to 254.5 million euros
Life insurance premium production was up 7.4 pct in April compared with the same month last year, with damage insurance production rising 2.4 pct. Generally, insurance premium production was up 4.8 pct in the month.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans