A prosecutor has launched an investigation into Folli Follie following a decision by Greece’s Capital Market Commission to take legal action against the retailer.
The investigation will look into the commission’s file on Folli Follie to determine whether any crimes have been committed, such as insider trading, as there have been concerns expressed publicly as to this having been the case.
The Hellenic Investors Association has also announced plans to take legal action against the company in regards to trading activity completed recently on Folli Follie shares.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans