Folli Follie company announced on Friday that, following a continuous and coordinated dissemination of misleading information, which has unjustifiably created an intensely negative environment, it has requested in writing the Hellenic Capital Market Commission to proceed with all necessary actions for the placement under suspension of its shares, which are traded at the Athens Stock Exchange, until completion of an audit of the company’s financial statements by the independent auditing company “Ernst & Young”, to which the company is providing all the required information.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans