The Greek government will re-examine the 2 percent tax imposed on mobile phone users, according to Athens-Macedonian News Agency sources that cited a decision by Digital Policy Minister Nikos Pappas and State Minister Christoforos Vernardakis.
Vernardakis proposed the re-examination of an amendment in terms of mobile phones only, and Pappas accepted the proposal.
According to information, the tax will be re-examined over three months.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday