The Economy and Development Ministry submitted to parliament on Monday a draft bill allowing for the simplification of limited liability companies.
Changes include cutting bureaucracy by allowing for a reduction in minimum capital amount required. Those setting up companies will also be able to do so with a charter that no longer needs to be prepared by a notary.
Additionally, details on the company need only be published on the GEMI business registry, in a move that will also give the company legal status.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday