The meeting between Greek Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos and his German counterpart Olaf Scholz on Friday was held in a positive atmosphere, according to finance ministry’s sources.
The same sources said that they exchanged views on issues of mutual interest and European policy, adding that the discussions will continue.
Earlier the German Federal Finance Ministry posted about the meeting in Berlin on Twitter, reporting that the two ministers had “Good talks toward a new strong partnership.”
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”