Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos will meet with German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz on Friday, in Berlin.
According to German finance ministry’s sources, the two ministers will discuss European issues as well as the prospect of Greek debt relief and Greece’s growth strategy in the post-memorandum period ahead of the Eurogroup on April 27 and the end of the programme in August.
The issue is also expected to be raised on the sidelines of the International Monetary Fund Spring Meeting (Washington, April 16-22) at a meeting between IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde with European institutions.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”