The Greek import price composite index in the industrial sector grew 3.0 pct in February this year compared with the same month in 2017, after an 11.4 pct rise recorded in the 2017/2016 period, Hellenic Statistical Authority said on Friday.
The statistics service, in a monthly report, attributed this development in the so-called imported inflation to a 6.0 pct increase in the import price index from countries outside the Eurozone and a 0.2 pct decline in the Eurozone index.
The index was down 1.6 pct in February from January 2018, after a 0.3 pct decline recorded in the corresponding period last year.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”