Some 71 of a total of 123 foreclosed properties posted online by Wednesday have resulted in a sale, the largest Greek notarian association said on Thursday.
According to the Association of Notaries of Athens, Piraeus and the Aegean and Dodecanes Islands, 38 of the total were unfruitful and 14 were suspended.
The association said that the 14 suspended will be reposted in the future. Of the remaining (109), 71 were sold to the highest bidder, and 38 attracted no interest whatsoever.
The platform with the results is open to the public.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”