Greece on Wednesday successfully auctioned a 12-month Treasury bill issue, the first such issue to be auctioned since 2010. Bids submitted were 3.18 times more than the asked sum, totaling 1.986 billion euros. The interest rate of the issue was set at 1.25 pct. The finance ministry raised 812.5 million euros from the issue.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017