The volume of private building activity in Greece fell 14.1 pct in December 2017, for an increase of 19.4 pct in 2017, Hellenic Statistical Authority said on Monday.
The statistics service, in a monthly report, said that building permits issued in December totaled 1,218, down 7.0 pct compared with the same period in 2016. Building activity fell 12.2 pct in surface and 14.1 pct in volume over the same period.
In 2017, private building activity grew 8.7 pct in permits, 18.2 pct in surface and 19.4 pct in volume compared with 2016.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017