Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos met on Thursday with US Ambassador to Greece Geoffrey Pyatt.
Ministry sources said that the meeting was initiated by the ambassador, and the discussion included progress on the fourth adjustment program review, the government’s growth and development plan, the country’s strategy to complete the bailout program in August, and all related timelines up to August.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017