Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos will have a series of contacts with representatives of investments firms in Paris and London.
Tsakalotos will remain in Paris until February 15 and then will visit London.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case