Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos will have a series of contacts with representatives of investments firms in Paris and London.
Tsakalotos will remain in Paris until February 15 and then will visit London.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates