Greek authorities are currently in the process of drafting of proposed new legislation on company transformations and mergers, which is expected to be complete by mid April.
The Greek economy ministry’s general secretariat of commerce and consumer protection has set up a committee to process the draft legislation that will record all current regulations in corporate law on company restructuring, transformations and mergers, recommend new regulations governing new types of transformations and mergers in the framework of EU legislation, as well as recommending regulations to converge/harmonise corporate and tax laws on company transformations and mergers and to constantly monitor and correct any deviations.
The work of the committee must be completed by April 13.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates