A Greek-Serbian Business Forum will be held in Thessaloniki on March 19.
Business people and government officials from both countries will attend, with Alternate Foreign Minister Giorgos Katrougalos attending on the Greek official side.
The forum will examine prospects of business collaboration, especially in the following proposed areas: Energy and sustainable energy, real estate and tourism, information and communication technologies, food and drink.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates