A Greek-Serbian Business Forum will be held in Thessaloniki on March 19.
Business people and government officials from both countries will attend, with Alternate Foreign Minister Giorgos Katrougalos attending on the Greek official side.
The forum will examine prospects of business collaboration, especially in the following proposed areas: Energy and sustainable energy, real estate and tourism, information and communication technologies, food and drink.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case