Private building activity grew both in volume and number of permits issued in November, Hellenic Statistical Authority said on Monday.
The statistics service, in a report, said the number of private building activity permits issued in November totaled 1,296, representing 259.2 thousand m2 of surface and 1,055 thousand m3 of volume. These figures were 13.3 pct up in permits, 30 pct in surface and 24.4 pct in volume compared with the same month in 2016.
In the 11-month period, permits were up 10.3 pct, surfance rose 22.2 pct and volume was up 23.6 pct compared with the same period in 2016.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates