Greek car sales jumped 44.3 pct in January totaling 18,897 (new or used), from 13,096 cars in the same month in 2017, Hellenic Statistical Authority said on Friday.
The statistics service, in a monthly report, said that new car sales totaled 9,546 in January, from 7,146 in January 2017, for an increase of 33.6 pct.
Motorcycle registrations totaled 1,909 in January, from 1,063 in January 2017, for an increase of 79.6 pct. New motorcycle registrations totaled 1,711 in the first month of 2018, from 915 a year earlier, for an increase of 87 pct.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates