The launch of a seven-year bond by Greece with good conditions and after market turbulence is a good sign, European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs Pierre Moscovici said on Thursday, as he arrived at a bookstore where he will present his new book.
“It proves that there is already confidence and that the whole world sees to what degree the situation in the country has improved in terms of growth and at a fiscal level,” he added.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case