The launch of a seven-year bond by Greece with good conditions and after market turbulence is a good sign, European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs Pierre Moscovici said on Thursday, as he arrived at a bookstore where he will present his new book.
“It proves that there is already confidence and that the whole world sees to what degree the situation in the country has improved in terms of growth and at a fiscal level,” he added.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates