Greek authorities paid a total of 4,496,290 pensions in December 2017, of which 2,851,060 were main, 1,237,924 supplementary and 407,306 were dividends, official figures showed on Thursday.
Monthly spending on pensions was 2,311,605,665 euros – including taxes- while the number of pensioners was 2,586,480. Average pension income was 722.26 euros in December, average supplementary pension income was 171,67 euros and the average dividend income was 97.93 euros, for an average income (main and supplementary) of 894 euros.
The figures were included in the “Helios” report of the single pension control and payment system regarding fiscal spending on pension payments in the months of September, October, November and December 2017.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates