Small and medium-sized enterprises must be supported as the backbone of the Greek economy, Greek President Prokopios Pavlopoulos said on Thursday after a meeting with the new board of directors of the Athens Crafts Business Chamber at the presidential mansion.
The board members briefed the president on its activities to support members’ businesses and called for the reduction of business taxes.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017