Small and medium-sized enterprises must be supported as the backbone of the Greek economy, Greek President Prokopios Pavlopoulos said on Thursday after a meeting with the new board of directors of the Athens Crafts Business Chamber at the presidential mansion.
The board members briefed the president on its activities to support members’ businesses and called for the reduction of business taxes.
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability