A report on developing Greece’s 10 largest ports through concessions will be presented by the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) at the Shipping ministry on Tuesday.
The report will provide the basis for Shipping Minister Panagiotis Kouroumblis’ proposals to the government, in collaboration with HRADF, the country’s privatization agency.
At a meeting at the ministry on Monday with presidents of port authorities under privatization processes, HRADF president Aris Xenofos said the agency has already completed a first round of talks with possible concessionaires.
- New budget resources to meet new EU challenges
- Turkish President Erdogan says he is sending exploration ship into east Mediterranean
- Members of PAME damaged part of fence around Piraeus port, security officials say
- Niarchos Foundation to sign agreement with gov’t over health services
- Afghan migrant killed in car accident in in the new port of Patras