A report on developing Greece’s 10 largest ports through concessions will be presented by the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) at the Shipping ministry on Tuesday.
The report will provide the basis for Shipping Minister Panagiotis Kouroumblis’ proposals to the government, in collaboration with HRADF, the country’s privatization agency.
At a meeting at the ministry on Monday with presidents of port authorities under privatization processes, HRADF president Aris Xenofos said the agency has already completed a first round of talks with possible concessionaires.
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability