Relations between Hellenic Post and Public Power Corporation are returning to normal after Hellenic Post on Monday paid 22.5 million euros to PPC, repaying part of the owed sum from electricity bills paid by PPC’s consumers through Hellenic Post’s network.
This sum came, according to well-informed sources, from part of the state arrears paid to Hellenic Post from the periods 2013-2014, while a sum of 3.0 million euros came from offsetting PPC’s debts to Hellenic Post.
Hellenic Post management also launched procedures to secure another 22.5 million euros to pay the remaining debt to PPC in the next 10 days.
- ND: A sad day for Greece and day of shame for Tsipras and Kammenos
- KKE: Greece-FYROM agreement the product of EU, NATO intervention
- Former Independent Greeks spokesperson Papadopoulou retires from politics
- Nimetz: Tsipras and Zaev displayed political courage and strategic vision
- Mogherini: We thank both sides because they made us proud as Europeans