Public Power Corporation (PPC) on Monday said negotiations – currently underway – for the refinancing of loans worth 1.3 billion euros are making good progress.
In an announcement issued in response to recent press reports, PPC said that following completion of a business and strategic plan in the next few days, it will inform investors in a responsible and detailed manner. PPC said its business plan will determine all basic parameters, directions and business initiatives necessary and that, contrary to specific press reports, its purpose was not linked to the company’s “viability” but to optimise PPC’s adjustment to new conditions prevailing in the market, its growth and to make it stronger.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday