Hellenic Post’s board approved a new strategic and business plan of the group for the period 2018-2021. The plan was submitted to the Hellenic Corporation of Assets and Participations S.A.
Chairman of the board, Efrosini Stavraki and CEO Ioannis Zaroliagis, in a joint letter to workers underlined that the strategic and business plan of the group was the most significant and most important basis for the Group’s future and its prospects of development. The long-term plan envisages and safeguards modern, varied and innovative services to all citizens around the country, while at the same time resolves the major issue of settling a compensation of 128 million euros to Hellenic Post for its postal services in the years 2013-2015 following an approval by the Greek Commission of Telecoms and Post. An immediate payment of 45 million euros from this compensation will reduce the group’s current liquidity problems and arrears.
In their letter, the group’s chairman and CEO underlined that the “time has come for Hellenic Post to regain its lost prestige”.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday