DECA Investments, the exclusive manager of Diorama Investments Sicar, on Wednesday announced the purchase of a minority stake in Lariplast AEBEE for 5.4 million euros.
Lariplast, founded in 1969, is a manufacturer of plastic glasses and caps used in the consumption of cold and hot beverages. The company owns two production facilities, in Larisa and Marles in north-eastern France. Lariplast exports in 20 countries and exports more than 70 pct of its production.
Yiannis Tserepas, CEO in Lariplast said the deal strengthened its already strong bases in Greece and abroad, aiming to its further growth and globalization. Constantinos Dermanis, partner in DECA Investments said the company was very pleased with its investment in Lariplast as it combined all the characteristics and criteria set for investments.
DECA Investments has completed investments in seven dynamically growing companies in Greece since November 2015.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday