Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) unanimously accepted on Thursday the improved financial offer of the consortium of the companies Snam SpA, Enagás Internacional SLU and Fluxys SA, of 535 million euros for the acquisition of a 66% stake in Hellenic Gas Transmission System Operator SA (DESFA), i.e. 31% from HRADF and 35% from Hellenic Petroleum SA (HELPE).
The HELPE board of directors has accepted the offer, and an extraordinary general meeting of HELPE shareholders will vote on it, after which the file of the tender process will be submitted to the Court of Audit for approval. The completion of the transaction is conditional to the competent authorities’ approvals.
Alantra Greece Corporate Advisors SA and Alpha Bank SA acted as financial advisors to HRADF and Koutalidis Law Firm, Clifford Chance LLP and Holman Fenwick Willan LLP as legal advisors.
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Tuesday 22/05 edition
- Commission spokesperson: Attack against Mayor Boutaris ‘shameless and unethical’
- Rouvikonas storms Council of State, minor damages to building
- Mayor Boutaris calls on parties to protect democracy against extremists
- Greek stocks ended flat in the Athens Stock Exchange on Monday