Aegean Airlines and Olympic Air on Thursday said passenger traffic grew 12 pct in the first quarter of 2018, totaling 2.4 million passengers. The Greek airline, in an announcement said traffic was 1.1 million passengers in the domestic network, up 9.0 pct, while international traffic totaled 1.3 million passengers, an increase of 16 pct. Average seat occupancy rate rose to 81.2 pct from 76.8 pct in the same period last year.
Passenger traffic in its main Athens base was up 13 pct in the January-March period, with international traffic up 18 pct and domestic traffic rising 9.0 pct in the three-month period.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”