Public Power Corporation (PPC) on Wednesday announced it was extending the tenure of its chairman and CEO, Emmanouel Panagiotakis, until its next regular general shareholders’ meeting.
In an announcement to the Athens Stock Exchange, PPC said a board council decided to extend the tenure of its chairman and CEO which expired in April 7, 2018, until the next regular general shareholders’ meeting.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”