Egypt’s national carrier, Egyptair, is offering special rates for flights departing Athens up to June 10.
The Star Alliance airline said on Tuesday that tickets booked between April 6 and 30 in economy and business classes will be cheaper by 30% and 35%, respectively.
The offer includes all destinationσ Egyptair flies to, while the flights will include a stopover in Cairo.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”