Iaso Group on Tuesday announced the completion of a transfer of Iaso General’s shares to Hellenic Healthcare S.A.R.L. following an agreement between the two sides signed in November 5, 2017.
Under the agreement, Iaso transfered 97.2 pct of shares in Iaso General to Hellenic Healthcare for 19,446,000 euros. The money raised will be used exclusively for the repayment of bank loans.
Earlier, Iaso South Suburbs SA purchased Iaso General’s equity stakes in Iaso Group subsidiaries (such as a 72.31 pct stake in Iaso Thessaly).
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”