Uber on Thursday announced it was suspending one of the two services offered in the Greek market, UberX, starting Tuesday, 10 April.
The company offers the UberX service (using professional drivers) and UberTaxi (using professional taxi drivers). In an announcement, Uber cited a recent amendment in the Greek legislation on transport services as the reason behind this decision and noted it would re-examine its position in light of the new facts in the market.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”