National Insurance reported improved profitability and premium production results in 2017, surpassing the goals set for the year.
In an announcement, National Insurance said its market share was 15.47 pct (21.24 pct in the Life insurance sector and 9.84 pct in the general insurance category). Pre-tax profits grew 27.9 pct to 73.9 million euros in 2017, while premium production totaled 587.9 million euros, up 1.8 pct from 2016. The Bancassurance network reported a 28.3 pct increase in premium production, worth 164.3 million euros, while premium production grew 22.3 pct in the first quarter of 2018.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”