MIG Group Holdings on Tuesday dismissed press reports alleging it has reached a takeover agreement with an investor but confirmed that it has been approached several times in recent years by potential investors.
In a notification to Greek stock market authorities, in response to the recent press reports, Marfin Investment Group SA Holdings said it has been repeatedly approached in the last few years by investors interested in a takeover, transfer or strategic partnership in the fields where MIG has established activities, but stressed that there was nothing to be officially announced so far.
MIG Group said it would immediately and officially inform investors over any developments and urged investors to base their investment choices solely on official announcements or press releases by the company.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”