Plaisio Computers said its sales grew 1.0 pct in 2017 to 286 million euros, from 283 million in 2016, reflecting a 5.0 pct increase in the second half of last year, while net profits rose 9.5 pct.
Gross earnings rose 2.8 pct to 62.1 million euros, EBITDA increased by 5.9 pct to 10.7 million euros and pre-tax earnings grew to 7.3 million euros, while after-tax profits totaled 4.9 million euros in 2017.
Operating cash flow was 12 million euros, while cash reserves approached 50 million euros, more than 50 pct of the company’s market value.
Plaisio Computers will pay a 0.07 euro per share dividend to shareholders.
- Foreign Ministry, Athens bourse work on promoting Greek businesses
- Greece has a big investment gap, PwC survey says
- Greek stocks extended their rally for the sixth successive session
- Athens mayor opposes new state company coordinating council projects
- PPC staff union GENOP confirms power shortages during strikes “but no blackouts”