NBG Pangaea REIC on Wednesday announced the purchase of a commercial real estate property building located in central Athens for 5.7 million euros.
In an announcement, Pangaea said it will invest 1.3 million euros to fully restore the building, raising its investment to 7.0 million euros.
NBG Pangaea CEO Aristotelis Karytinos, commenting on the deal, said it is an exceptional building that Pangaea plans to transform into one of the most beautiful properties in Ermou street – Greece’s most popular commercial pedestrian road – adding that the company expected significant interest for leasing contracts.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017