Praktiker Hellas on Tuesday announced a planned investment of 4.0 million euros to build a new “double” store covering an area of 10,500 square metres in Anthousa, east of Athens, expanding its branch network to 16 stores around the country and developing a B2B department.
The inauguration of the new store is scheduled for early May. The project will create 100 new jobs. The new store will be built according to a new concept which was successfully launched in the store in Tavros and will be one of the largest stores in the network. It will offer more than 45,000 products.
Praktiker Hellas CEO Yiannis Selalmazidis said that the new double store will be a landmark in the company’s growth strategy as it enhances its presence in Attica.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017