Piraeus Port Authority concluded a round of consultations with all related unions and agencies on a submitted new master plan for the port of Piraeus.
Port officials said that the master plan is ambitious and difficult as it would need approval of the environmental impact of works, but expressed their optimism that problems and reactions would be overcome and that the procedure will be completed in a short period of time in order to begin implementation of the project.
Under the plan, Piraeus Port Authority plans to build a logistics center, at least two hotels, expanding the sea cruise passenger dock, building a new passenger terminal, etc.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017