NBG Pangaea REIC, a Greek real estate management company listed on the Athens exchange, on Thursday announced the acquisition of a commercial real estate property in Athens (Kolonaki) for 3.75 million euros.
The property is a listed building with a space of 1,086 square metres and it is fully leased to retail commerce and restaurant companies.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017