ICAP Group on Monday said its revenue grew 7.0 pct in 2017 to 68.7 million euros -the highest in its history- along with improved market shares in most sectors.
Nikitas Konstantellos, chairman and CEO, said: “We are happy that in 2017, during a very difficult condition for the country, we managed to raise our revenue and to make significant progress in our strategic goals, offering high value to our customers, implementing significant investments in technologies and human resources. In 2018, we remain optimistic to achieve revenue of 74 million euros, an increase of 8.0 pct”.
The business information sector offered services to around 100,000 business report, an increase of 6.0 pct, the Trade Exchange Program service was enriched with 200,000 new companies and implemented significant new projects for PPC, Attica Bank and Pancretan Bank. ICAP delivered 2,137 credit ratings and issued 48 sectorial surveys.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates