ICAP Group on Monday said its revenue grew 7.0 pct in 2017 to 68.7 million euros -the highest in its history- along with improved market shares in most sectors.
Nikitas Konstantellos, chairman and CEO, said: “We are happy that in 2017, during a very difficult condition for the country, we managed to raise our revenue and to make significant progress in our strategic goals, offering high value to our customers, implementing significant investments in technologies and human resources. In 2018, we remain optimistic to achieve revenue of 74 million euros, an increase of 8.0 pct”.
The business information sector offered services to around 100,000 business report, an increase of 6.0 pct, the Trade Exchange Program service was enriched with 200,000 new companies and implemented significant new projects for PPC, Attica Bank and Pancretan Bank. ICAP delivered 2,137 credit ratings and issued 48 sectorial surveys.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case