Kri Kri, a Greek dairy industry, announced a 19 pct increase in ice cream sales in 2017, a performance ranking the company second in the domestic ice cream market with a market share of 15 pct.
The company has developed a distribution network of more than 15,000 points around the country and has dynamically promoted a series of new products such as Derby chocolate ice cream, Super Spoon and Frozen.
Kri Kri, in its annual ice cream conference held recently in Serres, presented the new products and marketing plan for 2018 with the aim to reach the top position in the Greek ice cream market.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case