Kri Kri, a Greek dairy industry, announced a 19 pct increase in ice cream sales in 2017, a performance ranking the company second in the domestic ice cream market with a market share of 15 pct.
The company has developed a distribution network of more than 15,000 points around the country and has dynamically promoted a series of new products such as Derby chocolate ice cream, Super Spoon and Frozen.
Kri Kri, in its annual ice cream conference held recently in Serres, presented the new products and marketing plan for 2018 with the aim to reach the top position in the Greek ice cream market.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates