Interamerican announced a 40 pct increase in the premium production of group insurance contracts in 2017.
In an announcement on Monday, Interamerican said the number of people insured in life, health and pension group insurance categories grew 25 pct, with more than 110 new enterprises signing insurance contracts for their human resources, raising the number of its corporate customers to around 1,000 from all the business spectrum. Interamerican said it will invest in technology with the creation of a new platform to offer added value to everyone involved in the insurance business (customers, enterprises, partners and workers).
George Plomaritis, group insurance & corporate business manager in Interamerican said the success of group insurance is the product of collective effort: the company’s commitment, professionalism of its executives, excellent cooperation with brokers and customer satisfaction.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case