Interamerican announced a 40 pct increase in the premium production of group insurance contracts in 2017.
In an announcement on Monday, Interamerican said the number of people insured in life, health and pension group insurance categories grew 25 pct, with more than 110 new enterprises signing insurance contracts for their human resources, raising the number of its corporate customers to around 1,000 from all the business spectrum. Interamerican said it will invest in technology with the creation of a new platform to offer added value to everyone involved in the insurance business (customers, enterprises, partners and workers).
George Plomaritis, group insurance & corporate business manager in Interamerican said the success of group insurance is the product of collective effort: the company’s commitment, professionalism of its executives, excellent cooperation with brokers and customer satisfaction.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates