GE Power Services of Europe vice president Michael Rechsteiner described the MoU signed between PPC and General Electric as another step on the close cooperation course, in his statements on Wednesday.
“The signing of the MoU between PPC and GE Power Services constitutes another step towards a close and long cooperation between the two companies. The strategic goal is to lay the foundations for further organic growth in Greece and in Northeastern Europe in a framework of healthy competition, transparency and abiding by the institutions”.
- Free tours to the world-famous Antikythira shipwreck at Aik. Laskaridis Foundation
- Police arrest three after high-speed car chase, confiscate 1.5 kilos heroin
- Sale of minority stakes in water utilities to begin by August
- Mogherini expresses full support towards Greece, Cyprus over Turkish provocations
- Former PASOK MP Dimitris Lintzeris sues protected witnesses in Novartis case