GE Power Services of Europe vice president Michael Rechsteiner described the MoU signed between PPC and General Electric as another step on the close cooperation course, in his statements on Wednesday.
“The signing of the MoU between PPC and GE Power Services constitutes another step towards a close and long cooperation between the two companies. The strategic goal is to lay the foundations for further organic growth in Greece and in Northeastern Europe in a framework of healthy competition, transparency and abiding by the institutions”.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates