The heads of Coca-Cola HBC in 28 countries exchanged ideas and experience with 100 young people during an inspirational session held in the framework of a Youth Empowered Programme organised by Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Group in Athens.
In the inspirational session, held for the first time in the Greek capital – the base of Coca-Cola HBC – the international expertise of top executives was combined dynamically with the ideas and the concerns of a young generation over its future. The main issues discussed were skills leading to success, having the right professional orientation, the necessary characteristics to find a job and the values of Coca-Cola HBC.
Yiannis Papachristou, Coca-Cola HBC managing director, said during the inspirational session: “Our commitment is to create value and to share it with the society in which we live and work. We are proud that the heads of the 28 countries in which the group has established a presence shared with our young people their experience and personal examples that can inspire them in their future.”
The Youth Empowered Programme, implemented in Greece by Coca-Cola HBC, aims to help 20,000 young people to seek job opportunities by 2020.
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability