Nestle Hellas on Friday announced that Nikos Emmanoulidis took over as chairman and chief executive officer in the company from December 1, 2017, replacing Pavlos Kortsis who -after four years in the post – moved to the group’s headquarters in Switzerland.
Emmanoulidis will be responsible for the Albanian and Cyprus market, along with retaining his post as head of CPW Southeastern Europe.
- Potami: Top court ruling on religion teaching in schools is ‘jump backwards’
- Former head of PPC, Mytilineos Group owner to face kickbacks-for-contracts charges
- Migration minister to start tour of islands receiving refugees and migrants on Thursday
- Main opposition leader charges gov’t of diplomatic inadequacy in foreign affairs
- Greece’s 21 most sustainable companies for 2017