Nestle Hellas on Friday announced that Nikos Emmanoulidis took over as chairman and chief executive officer in the company from December 1, 2017, replacing Pavlos Kortsis who -after four years in the post – moved to the group’s headquarters in Switzerland.
Emmanoulidis will be responsible for the Albanian and Cyprus market, along with retaining his post as head of CPW Southeastern Europe.
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability