Nestle Hellas on Friday announced that Nikos Emmanoulidis took over as chairman and chief executive officer in the company from December 1, 2017, replacing Pavlos Kortsis who -after four years in the post – moved to the group’s headquarters in Switzerland.
Emmanoulidis will be responsible for the Albanian and Cyprus market, along with retaining his post as head of CPW Southeastern Europe.
- Folli Follie asks Capital Market Commission to suspend trading of its shares
- Athens Newspapers Headlines: Friday 25/05 edition
- We are working for an increase in minimum wage, Labour Min Achtsioglou says
- Greek stocks end at lowest level since mid-December 2017
- Gov’t should call national elections, main opposition party reiterates