National Bank approved investments worth 2.3 million euros in the equity capital of 12 enterprises in 2017 through NBG Business Seeds, a comprehensive support programme for innovative and extrovert businesses in the country.
NBG Business Seeds has already completed investments in Insybio, itbooms, PD Neurotechnology, Goodvidio, Covve, Mist.io, and Fieldscale, while it was currently negotiating its participation in five more companies. NBG Business Seeds has already financed six enterprises with 3.0 million euros and has offered a prize of 49,000 euros to the 10 winners of the seventh innovation and technology contest.
National Bank has offered funds worth 6.2 million euros through its NBG Business Seeds programme in its eight years of operation.
- New budget resources to meet new EU challenges
- Turkish President Erdogan says he is sending exploration ship into east Mediterranean
- Members of PAME damaged part of fence around Piraeus port, security officials say
- Niarchos Foundation to sign agreement with gov’t over health services
- Afghan migrant killed in car accident in in the new port of Patras