National Bank approved investments worth 2.3 million euros in the equity capital of 12 enterprises in 2017 through NBG Business Seeds, a comprehensive support programme for innovative and extrovert businesses in the country.
NBG Business Seeds has already completed investments in Insybio, itbooms, PD Neurotechnology, Goodvidio, Covve, Mist.io, and Fieldscale, while it was currently negotiating its participation in five more companies. NBG Business Seeds has already financed six enterprises with 3.0 million euros and has offered a prize of 49,000 euros to the 10 winners of the seventh innovation and technology contest.
National Bank has offered funds worth 6.2 million euros through its NBG Business Seeds programme in its eight years of operation.
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability