Delta Techniki SA, a parent of Delta Techniki Group of companies, on Monday announced the completion of a procedure to issue a common bond loan worth 6.5 million euros.
The book-building process was completed on Friday, 22 December, with the private placement of 6,500 common nominal bonds worth 1,000 euros each.
The green bond issued by Delta Techniki will be used basically to fund the company’s investment programme in the “green” economy and particularly its participation in a project to build a wind power station through a subsidiary company.
The bond has a seven-year duration and carries an annual interest rate of 5.5 pct. Beta Securities acted as advisor to the issue.
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability