Delta Techniki SA, a parent of Delta Techniki Group of companies, on Monday announced the completion of a procedure to issue a common bond loan worth 6.5 million euros.
The book-building process was completed on Friday, 22 December, with the private placement of 6,500 common nominal bonds worth 1,000 euros each.
The green bond issued by Delta Techniki will be used basically to fund the company’s investment programme in the “green” economy and particularly its participation in a project to build a wind power station through a subsidiary company.
The bond has a seven-year duration and carries an annual interest rate of 5.5 pct. Beta Securities acted as advisor to the issue.
- New budget resources to meet new EU challenges
- Turkish President Erdogan says he is sending exploration ship into east Mediterranean
- Members of PAME damaged part of fence around Piraeus port, security officials say
- Niarchos Foundation to sign agreement with gov’t over health services
- Afghan migrant killed in car accident in in the new port of Patras