Fourteen new shipping companies involved in administration and brokerage received permits to set up offices in Piraeus, the shipping ministry said on Thursday.
According to the ministry, 290 shipping companies have requested set-up licenses and have consequently hired Greek staff in the past three years.
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability