Fourteen new shipping companies involved in administration and brokerage received permits to set up offices in Piraeus, the shipping ministry said on Thursday.
According to the ministry, 290 shipping companies have requested set-up licenses and have consequently hired Greek staff in the past three years.
- New budget resources to meet new EU challenges
- Turkish President Erdogan says he is sending exploration ship into east Mediterranean
- Members of PAME damaged part of fence around Piraeus port, security officials say
- Niarchos Foundation to sign agreement with gov’t over health services
- Afghan migrant killed in car accident in in the new port of Patras