Marfin Investment Group (MIG) on Wednesday announced that Dubai Group Ltd and Dubai Financial Group transferred their equity stakes in MIG to Jochen Muller. In an announcement, MIG said that Dubai Group Ltd and Dubai Financial Group transferred 9.6597 pct of MIG’s shares to Jochen Muller and zeroed their participation in the company.
According to the notification form, Muller is not controlled by any natural person or legal entity and does not control any other undertaking that holds an interest in MIG, either directly or indirectly.
- Northern Greece’s indigenous oil variety ‘Makri’ to receive PDO status in coming months
- Hellenic Seaways finalizes decision to scrapThessaloniki-Sporades islands sea route in the summer
- Intracom Telecom enters into strategic partnership with Furakawa Electric LatAm S.A
- Probe ordered into deaths of two women in maternity hospitals
- Michalos: More incentives, reforms necessary for Greek economy’s sustainability