Marfin Investment Group (MIG) on Wednesday announced that Dubai Group Ltd and Dubai Financial Group transferred their equity stakes in MIG to Jochen Muller. In an announcement, MIG said that Dubai Group Ltd and Dubai Financial Group transferred 9.6597 pct of MIG’s shares to Jochen Muller and zeroed their participation in the company.
According to the notification form, Muller is not controlled by any natural person or legal entity and does not control any other undertaking that holds an interest in MIG, either directly or indirectly.
- New budget resources to meet new EU challenges
- Turkish President Erdogan says he is sending exploration ship into east Mediterranean
- Members of PAME damaged part of fence around Piraeus port, security officials say
- Niarchos Foundation to sign agreement with gov’t over health services
- Afghan migrant killed in car accident in in the new port of Patras